Gadsden State Community College
Eight Easy Steps to Enrollment
- Apply for Admission
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Contact Testing Services
To schedule Compass Placement Testing at Gadsden State Community College, please call (256) 549-8211 or (256) 835-5423.
The College makes every effort to determine the appropriate level of beginning instruction for each student by requiring that students take appropriate placement examinations. After the assessment of strengths and weaknesses in English, reading, and mathematical skills, the student is placed in the proper sequence of courses. The COMPASS Placement Test is administered at each of the Gadsden State Community College campuses as well as nationwide. Call 800.645.1992 to locate a testing site. Scores are valid for three years from the date of the original or re-test assessment.
- Academic Advisement
Talk with a Gadsden State Community College counselor to develop your schedule based on your selected major.
- Register for Classes and Pay Tuition and Fees
- Register Online during the registration period.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Obtain Your Student ID Card and Parking Decal
For information regarding Student ID Cards, please contact the following:
- Gadsden Campuses – Judy Hill, email@example.com, 108 Inzer Hall, 256-549-8329
- Ayers Campus – Wanda Wilkerson, firstname.lastname@example.org, LRC, 256-835-5433
- McClellan Center – Melinda Harvey, email@example.com, Library, 256-238-9352
- Cherokee Center – Judy Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org, 108 Inzer Hall, 256-549-8329
- Buy Your Text Books
Visit the Gadsden State Bookstore online
- Begin Classes!
Check the current class schedule for the date classes begin.