Gadsden State Community College
SMARTHINKING - Online Tutoring:
SMARTHINKING Online Tutoring allows you to:
- Connect with a Tutor and interact live
- Submit your Writing for any class to SMARTHINKING’S Online Writing Lab
- Submit a Question and receive a reply from a Tutor
- Receive Help when you need it…24 hours a day!
SMARTHINKING Online Tutoring is available at Gadsden State for the areas of
- Office Administration
Steps to Get Started with SMARTHINKING
- Login to Blackboard
- Click on the My Institution Tab
- Click on the SMARTHINKING link in the Tools area
- You have access to 180 minutes of Tutoring in your account
Technology Requirements and Troubleshooting
- Please disable all popup blockers for www.smarthinking.com
- Make sure that your browser is set to allow cookies and pop-up windows (SMARTHINKING uses both of these)
- Make sure that you have Java installed. If you need to install Java, go to http://www.java.com and follow the instructions for the free download.
- For a full list of the most up to date settings, please visit the link below http://www.smarthinking.com/static/customerSupport/technicalRequirementsFAQ/
Need help using SMARTHINKING?
Click on the SMARTHINKING Student Handbook in the Customer Support & FAQ area of your SMARTHINKING homepage!!
You can also contact Customer Support at email@example.com - (888) 430-7429 ext. 1
(Mon-Fri, 8am – 6pm ET) or
your Gadsden State Counseling and Advising Office at firstname.lastname@example.org (256) 549-8307
(Mon – Fri, 7:30am – 4:30 pm CT)