Become a Cardinal!
Review the below admissions checklist for more information on how to apply. If you have any questions regarding admission to the College or your admission status, please email us at email@example.com.
1. Submit an online application through our Application Portal
2. Submit Driver's License or Other Approved Proof of US Citizenship
4. Submit all Official College Transcript(s) (Transfer Applicants only)
5. Submit Dual Enrollment Form (High School Applicants only)
6. Submit Transient Permission Letter (Transient Applicants only)
Unsure which items you have submitted? Check your admissions status and outstanding requirements at any time by logging into the Application Portal. Use the same username and password created when you applied online.
International applicants, please visit the International Office located in Naylor Hall on the George Wallace Drive campus, or visit their website by clicking HERE.
After acceptance, review your Next Steps for course registration.