Become a Cardinal!
Review the below admissions checklist for more information on how to apply. If you have any questions regarding admission to the College or your admission status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Submit an online application through our Application Portal
2. Submit Proof of US Citizenship
3. Submit Residency Form (Signature Page) with a handwritten signature
4. Submit Official (Graduated) High School Transcript or GED
5. Submit all Official College Transcript(s) if you have attended elsewhere
*Transient applicants only submit 1-3 above and a transient permission letter. Dual enrollment (high school) applicants only submit 1-3 above and Dual Program Approval form.
Unsure which items you have submitted? Check your admissions status and outstanding requirements at any time by logging into the Application Portal. Use the same username and password created when you applied online.
International applicants, please visit the International Office located in Naylor Hall on the George Wallace Drive campus, or visit their website by clicking HERE.
After acceptance, review your Next Steps for course registration.