You’ll always remember the day you finished and held that diploma in your hand!
Apply For Admission
► Please visit the APPLICATION LOGIN page to apply for admission to Gadsden State.
Complete Your Admission
► Submit the following applicable documents.
- Driver's License or Other Approved Proof of Citizenship
- Residency Form / Signature Page
- Official High School or GED Transcript
- Official College Transcript(s) (Transfer Applicants)
- Dual Enrollment Form (High School Applicants)
- Transient Form (Transient Applicants)
For more information visit the Admissions Home page.
Apply For Scholarships
► Applications are available in January.
Apply For Financial Aid
► Students who plan to attend Gadsden State should complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
See Your Advisor
► After acceptance, you should receive an email from your assigned advisor. Schedule an appointment to discuss important placement and registration details.