Zebrafish Husbandry Education Team of the Zebrafish Husbandry Association (ZHA)
- An online Course for professionals that work with zebrafish in research
- A detailed and up to date curriculum designed, reviewed, and presented by leading authorities in zebrafish husbandry, aquaculture, laboratory animal science, and veterinary sciences
- Developed in collaboration and with the support of our sponsors
- A 15 week course available on any computer or mobile device with an internet connection
- A total of 29 presentations on individual topics contained in 6 modules
- Module Titles: Introduction, Water Quality, Systems and Filtration, Colony Management and Nutrition, Diseases, and Regulatory Compliance/Facilities
- Cost: $300.00 US dollars per person (online content only)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register for the online course?
Fill out the Non-Credit Enrollment Form - ConEdRegistrationForm (Enrollment Form)
How can I find the form?
If you are unable to pull up the form from the link above contact Hugh Hammer by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I send the enrollment form to after I fill it out?
Please send it by email to Pam Claugh at Gadsden State Community College email@example.com or
Emily Hill at Gadsden State Community Colldge firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a limit of people that is accepted for the online course?
Yes, 30 people per course
How do I know I am registered?
You will be emailed and assigned a GSCC student number called a G#. If you sign up and the class is full you will receive a letter informing you the class is full.
Who can I contact with questions about the online course?
Hugh Hammer at email@example.com or
Susan Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the best way to get in touch with Hugh Hammer?