You're Enrolled at Gadsden State, Now What!?
► Meet with an Advisor
Your Gadsden State advisor can help with your schedule and any special admission requirements. Advisors are assigned according to meta majors and are listed on your placement test results and in the Catalog. Students undecided about a major should contact the Advising Center at 256-549-8307.
- Take a look at Academic and Technical Programs
► Before Classes Begin
- Verify your class schedule & Financial Aid status
- Get a student ID & parking decal
- Pay your tuition
- Signup for a payment plan if needed
- Purchase books at Gadsden State's Bookstore
► Login to Blackboard
Current students may access Blackboard after logging into the My.GadsdenState.edu web portal. For information on the portal and directions for first time users visit the following link https://my.gadsdenstate.edu/web/mycampus/why-use-the-portal. Blackboard is a web-based learning management system (LMS) designed to support online courses and to supplement traditional face-to-face courses. Gadsden State's Teaching and Learning Center offers support for distance learning resources, learning tchnologies including help with Blackboard.
► Additional Resources
- Adult Education
- Business Office
- Career Services
- Disability Services (ADA)
- Diversity Office
- International Students
- Residence Hall
- Student Complaint Process
- Student Support Services
- Transfer Scholarship Guide
- Title IX