Welcome to the ACE Institute! Please review our Admitted Students Checklist for Dual Enrollment before the first day of class:
- Register for classes with your Enrollment Specialist. You must complee and submit a Dual Registration Form before you will be able to register.
- Print your class schedule from Self Service Banner
- Attend ACE Orientation (required for ACE Scholarship recipients, but all dual enrollment students are strongly encouraged to attend)
- Get your student ID & parking permit (first semester only)
- Purchase textbooks at the Bookstore
- Make sure you are able to log in to your student systems (Self Service Banner and MyGadsdenState) prior to the first day of class.
- Review the Important Dates for ACE Institute for the Fall 2019 Semester. Classes begin on Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
>>> Download and print this checklist with full details, dates, and instructions here.