High school students must meet the following criteria to be admitted into program.
- 2.5 cumulative GPA on 4.0 scale
- Be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade (students are considered in the 10th grade during the Fall of their Sophomore year)
- Approval from high school counselor
Admission Application Process
- Complete an Admissions Application
- Complete Admissions Office Signature Page
- Complete Dual Enrollment Program Approval Form with signatures from the student, high school counselor, and principal.
- Provide copy of unexpired identification document, such as a driver’s license
Follow along our Checklist for Admission as a Dual Enrollment Student for your next steps.
- Earn a “C” or better in all dual enrollment courses
- Students who do not earn a C or higher, or Withdraw (W) from a course, are suspended from dual enrollment for one term, not to include the summer term
- Students can reapply following the one term suspension