Gadsden State's Cardinal Commit is designed for admitted students to attend prior to their first semester.
It is a can't miss event for new Gadsden State students!
Begin college COMMITTED to success at Cardinal Commit New Student Orientation!
- Registration for Cardinal Commit is now open! Registration will close July 23rd at noon. To make your experience the best it can be it is important that students pre-register for Cardinal Commit and complete all admissions requirements before attending orientation.
- Walk-up registration for Cardinal Commit will be available as space allows but class registration cannot be guaranteed at Cardinal Commit if admissions requirements are still outstanding.
- If you have taken the ACT exam, ensure documentation of official scores have been sent to the Office of Admissions.
Dates for Cardinal Commit 2019:
- Thursday, July 25 - Gadsden: Wallace Drive Campus
- Friday, July 26 - Gadsden: Wallace Drive Campus
- Saturday, July 27 - Gadsden: Wallace Drive Campus
- Tuesday, July 30 - Anniston: Ayers Campus
- Wednesday, July 31 - Centre: Cherokee Campus
5 simple steps to get the most out of Cardinal Commit
1. RSVP for Cardinal Commit before July 23rd by clicking HERE
2. Complete admissions requirements, including submitting your graduated high school transcript
3. Log in to my.gadsdenstate.edu - your initial credentials are sent via email after your complete step 2
4. Identify your Faculty Advisor mygadsdenstate > BannerSSB > Student > View Student Information
5. Meet with your Faculty Advisor and determine first semester classes
5 awesome advantages to coming to Cardinal Commit
1. Learn how to utilize myGadsdenState to register for classes, check financial aid, review student information, and so much more!
2. Discover campus resources that help students succeed!
3. Get your FREE student id and parking decal!
4. Connect with student organizations and explore college life!
5. Meet other incoming students and discover what it means to be a Gadsden State Cardinal!