Gadsden State Community College
Faculty & Staff
Students may pay tuition and other fees by web using a Visa, Master Card or American Express. Payment for tuition should be made at the time of registration.
All students/parents paying by web will need the student number and pin number to process the payment. The pin number is a four-digit number set up by the student during the first use of the automated system. The student must remember the four-digit number to access the student account by web. If the student does not remember his/her pin number, the student should talk with Admissions/Success Center in Allen Hall (549-8210 or 1-800-226-5563) or have it emailed to the address on file.
ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS
The Online Registration System is for students who have been previously admitted and have all records clear of holds. To use the Online Registration System, the student must have the student number, PIN number, and course call numbers ready. If the student intends to pay fees using a credit card, the student must have the credit card number and expiration date ready. Only MasterCard, Visa and American Express will be accepted. Please have the necessary information ready before logging on; the student will be allocated 10 minutes to complete the registration process.
1. Log on to www.gadsdenstate.edu.
2. Click on the Online Student System button.
3. Enter the student number and PIN number. (If you do not have a PIN, enter 0000, then follow the instructions to establish a PIN.)
4. Click on “Submit.”
5. At the Online Student Information System Main Menu, select the Term and Year under Registration and click “Go.”
6. Enter the call numbers for the classes for which you wish to register. (You may enter up to five classes at a time.) Click “Submit.” If you wish to enter more than five classes, repeat the selection process.
7. Examine the status column for errors in scheduling such as time conflicts, duplicate courses, etc. Make corrections as necessary.
8. To make corrections, click on the “Drop” box; then click “Submit."
9. Click the “Pay Fees” button to finish the registration process. (Click “Pay Fees” even if you need to pay with a scholasrship.) If paying by credit card, enter the card number and the expiration date; then click “Submit.” A STUDENT IS NOT OFFICIALLY REGISTERED UNTIL TUITION AND FEES ARE PAID OR ASSUMED BY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.