Gadsden State Community College
Monthly Budget Reports
Monthly budget reports are hand mailed to Budget Managers.
The first report lists information for each object code that exists within a budget. The following information is provided:
- Budgeted - The original amount budgeted for the object code plus any increases made and minus and decreases.
- Expended - Total amount of payments made (money spent) from the object code.
- Encumbered - The total amount of current unpaid (outstanding) purchase orders for the object code.
- Balance - The amount of money currently available for the object code. The amount is not encumbered and has not been spent.
- %xp - The percentage of the budgeted amount which is currently available for the object code.