The Wallace Hall Fine Arts Center at Gadsden State welcomes all patrons and strives to make its performances and facilities accessible to everyone. The Center provides many services to audience members with accessibility needs. Please read specific information about the services listed below. If you have any questions, would like further information or need assistance or accommodation not mentioned below, please contact us at 256-549-8475 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Centers ticket agents are available to assist you in seat availability and selection. Please inform your ticket agent of any special need at the time of purchase.
To purchase tickets and receive a service described below, please call our ticket office at (256)549-8475, or email to email@example.com.
The lobby, restrooms, stage and orchestra levels of the Center are completely wheelchair accessible. There is no wheelchair access to the Mezzanine Gallery or balcony levels.
To better serve our guess, tickets are available for those that require special seating needs. We provide seating for persons in wheelchairs and for those with limited mobility. To find out more, please call 256-549-8475 for information.
For persons with hearing impairments, an assistive listening device is available. A photo ID or credit/debit card must be left at the box office until return of the unit.
If you need further assistance, please call: 256-549-8475
- Buy Online at wallacehall.org with no extra convenience fees. You can purchase tickets online until two hours before any event.
- Buy at the Hardin Center for Cultural Arts at 501 Broad Street in Historic Downtown Gadsden. Monday-Friday from 10:00AM until 4:00PM
- Buy by phone by calling 256-543-ARTS. Monday-Friday from 10:00AM until 4:00PM. $1.00 per order fee applies.
- Buy at the Wallace Hall Fine Arts Center Box Office beginning one hour prior to each performance. Advance purchasing not available.
- Patrons purchasing tickets online must use their correct billing address with correct zip code. Please read this important statement about credit card transactions.
No refunds or exchanges on any purchase.
- All ages must have a ticket for admission including infants.
- Programs, dates, times, artists, and prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Ticket (Box Office) information is subject to change without notice.
- By using this site, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.