STUDENTS!! HELP FINDING YOUR NEW STUDENT ID – G NUMBER
Beginning Fall 2012, students will be using a new administrative software. In order to log into your student account, you will need your new student identification or G#. If you do not already know your G#, please follow these directions to retrieve your new student ID.
- Go to https://ssb.gadsdenstate.edu
- Select the first option that says “Enter Secure Area”
- If you know your G#, this is where you would enter it. If you do not know your G#, you can enter your old GSCC Student ID OR your Social Security Number. The PIN is your six-digit birthdate. (mmddyy). You will be required to change your PIN the first time you sign in.
- Click on “Student Button”; then click “Student Records”; then “View Student Information”. The G# will be in the top right hand corner.
- You will need to memorize your G# and have it available when you visit any office on campus. (Note: The “G” must always be capitalized or upper case when you log in.)