Receiving advance placement in the Radiologic Technology Program requires:
- Unconditional admission to the College with clear academic status.
- Ability to meet and comply with standards and policies in the current College Catalog and Student Handbook.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- That no longer than 33 months elapse from the initial admission term to date of graduation.
- Official transcripts verifying a minimum grade of “C” earned in courses which represent collegiate coursework relevant to the degree with course content and level of instruction resulting in student competencies at least equivalent for those matriculating students. Alabama College System Standardized Radiologic Technology Curriculum courses will be transferred without review of the course syllabus. Verification of knowledge and/or skills may be required.
- Eligibility to return to previous Radiologic Technology Program in good standing.
- No more than one semester in which a grade of “D” or “F” has been earned in a radiography course.
- Completion of 25% of total required hours for the A.A.S. Degree in Radiologic Technology at institution conferring degree.