Confirmation Reports are hand mailed to Budget Managers around the 15th of each month. Supervisors should check the reports to be sure of the following:
- All employees to be paid are listed
- Salary amounts and hourly rates are correct
- Payroll costs are charged to the correct budgets.
- The employee's location is correct
- City tax is indicated for employees working in the City of Gadsden.
- Supervisors record the correct number of hours worked on the confirmation report for employees that work less than 19 hours per week. Report hours from the 16th day of the month through the 15th of the following month. For example, on the March Confirmation Report, record hours worked from February 16 through March 15.
- Overtime worked by full time support employees must also be recorded. These hours also will be from the 16th of the month through the 15th of the following month.
- Adjustments to the monthly payroll must also be noted. (Supervisors may add employee's to be paid, but must have the signed contract to the Payroll Office by the time the confirmation is returned to the Payroll Office.)