Gadsden State Admissions Checklist
1. START HERE - Complete the Admissions Application online. (No Charge)
2. Submit Proof of US Citizenship
3. Submit Signature Page - This form must be printed and signed with a handwritten signature
4. Submit transcripts - Official transcripts will vary depending on your student type. Please visit our Admissions Policies on the left side of this page to help determine which transcript you need. If you are requesting a GED, please click HERE.
5. Complete placement testing - visiting the Testing Services webpage to schedule your appointment today!
Unsure which items you have submitted? Check your admissions status by logging into your admissions application portal at any time. You can click HERE for quick access. This portal can be accessed through the online admissions application link using the same username and password created when you applied online.
Returning Student? Please fill out the re-admit application online. Go to "Apply Now" on the home page and select the "First Time User Account Creation" (even though you have been here before). After completing the form, it will be submitted to the Admissions Office. After successfully submitting your re-admit, you will receive an email and a physical letter to your home address, about completing your readmission to Gadsden State. Please be sure to use a working email, as this is how your first pieces of correspondence will arrive from Gadsden State. For more details on what qualifies you as a returning student, click HERE.
International Student? Please visit the international office located in Naylor Hall on the George Wallace Drive campus, or visit their website by clicking HERE.
Financial Aid Questions? The office of financial aid will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have. Please click HERE to visit their website.
Dual Enrollment (High School) Student? Click HERE to find out information about ACE scholarships, see who your enrollment specialist is, or check your dual enrollment admissions status.
Need Advising? Visit the Advising Center for more information. They will be glad to help!
You or a family member a veteran? Contact the Veterans Upwards Bound office for additional information!
Need help finding a career? Visit the Office of Career Services for your employment needs!
If you have any questions regarding your Admissions Status, please call 256.549.8210 or toll free 1-800-226-5563. You may also email our office at email@example.com.