- Unconditional admission to the college. admissions
- Submit online application for admission to the Medical Laboratory Technology program prior to midnight on July 1, 2018. Supporting documents are due in the Registrar’s Office at that time and consist of the following documents:
A. All transcripts (official high school and college) or official GED scores
B. Official ACT scores (with a minimum composite score of 18) must be on file in the Admissions and Records office.
Minimum college/high school GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Applicants must be eligible for placement into the following courses in the Fall Semester, 2018: English 101, Math 100 and Biology 103.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the College.
- Applicants must meet the Essential Functions required for Medical Technology students.
- All applicants with completed applications by the deadline will be required to attend the information session (Tuesday, July 10, 2018 from 1:30-3:30pm) in Room 101 Bevill Hall on the Wallace Drive Campus. Attendance at this session is mandatory for consideration of acceptance in the Program.
Your admission score is based on your ACT score (Minimum score accepted is 18) and your college grades in Math, English and Science. Ranking Sheet
SELECTION OF STUDENTS
A new class will be admitted to the Medical Laboratory Technology program each fall semester. Student selection is based on completion of all requirements: ACT scores, college transcripts, admission score, and availability of space at the Medical facilities.