Admission Requirements & Procedure:
If you wish to apply for admission to the Phlebotomy Training Course, you must complete all steps listed below no later than midnight on September 27, 2017 for Spring Semester, 2018, admission.
1. Complete the admission procedure for GSCC as outlined on the GSCC Website and in the GSCC Student Handbook & Catalog.
Admissions: Click Here
2. Ensure that the official transcript of your high school/GED certificate is on file with GSCC Admissions Office;
After you have been cleared for acceptance to GSCC, proceed to step 3.
3. Register for and complete the PHLEBOTOMY-ACCUPLACER Placement Test (this is ALL three sections of the ACCUPLACER exam- Math, Reading, and Writing). The reading score must be no lower than 70.
You must take all three sections of this test no matter what your classification as a student or no matter any other testing you have taken for college placement. NO EXCEPTIONS.
GSCC testing services: Click Here
Practice for placement testing: Click Here
Exam Registration: Click Here
4. Complete and submit the online application for Phlebotomy;
5. Ensure that the above steps are complete by the September 27, 2017 deadline.
6. Attend the mandatory information session:
October 5, 2017 from 1:30-3:30pm in room 101 Bevill Hall on the Wallace Drive Campus.