Gadsden State to offer ACT Prep courses
Gadsden, Ala. – Gadsden State Community College’s Continuing Education Program is offering ACT preparation courses covering four core subjects – English, reading, math and science. Classes will meet at the Cardinal Tutoring Center located in the Inzer Student Engagement Center on the Wallace Drive Campus. The session dates, times and course offerings are as follows:
- Feb. 5, 8 a.m. – noon English, math, reading, science
- March 12, 8 a.m. – noon English, math, reading, science
- March 14, 5 – 6:30 p.m. English
- March 15, 5 – 6:30 p.m. Math
- March 16, 5 – 6 p.m. Reading
- March 17, 5 – 6 p.m. Science
Students can register for the session(s) of their choice. Registration cost is $99 for one-day sessions including four hours of instruction or $30 per evening class. Once a student registers, a confirmation email will be sent containing instructions and items needed for the class.
To register for any of the Continuing Education classes, visit www.gadsdenstate.edu/continuinged. For more information, please call Pam Clough, director of Continuing Education, at 256-549-8462 or email email@example.com.