Gadsden State Cherokee houses an Economic Development Center that enables Gadsden State to partner with local communities to promote community, workforce and economic development. In addition, the Center has a multipurpose 2,500-seat arena, a 300-seat conference room and additional smaller meeting rooms. The complex also hosts some offices of the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce.
Please follow the steps below for request to book the Cherokee Arena and /or Community Rooms:
- Please complete the Arena/Community Room Reservation Form.
- The Booking Agent will contact you to get more information regarding your event.
- A Facility Use Application and Contract will be sent out via email.
- Complete the Facility Use Application, Contract and include certificate of Liability Insurance then return these items via email to Leslie Burton (email@example.com).
- The Facility Use Application and Contract will be reviewed. NOTE: No holds will be placed on room(s) requested until event has been approved and all signatures have been obtained.
- A confirmation email that the reservation has been officially booked will be sent to your email address.
Leslie Burton, Facility Support Manager
801 Cedar Bluff Road, Building B, Office 104
Centre, AL 35960
Office Phone: 256-927-1814
Cell Phone: 256-490-6572
The following programs are offered at Gadsden State Cherokee:
Several academic courses
To schedule a tour of Gadsden State Cherokee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org