Congratulations on your employment!
Please printout and complete the forms below. Forms must be completed and submitted to the Human Resources office. Failure to properly complete and submit all paperwork may result in delay of receiving your paycheck.
NEW HIRE FORMS:
- Employee Profile Form
- State Tax Withholding Form (A-4)
- Federal Tax Withholding Form (W-4)
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Instructions Two forms of identification are required. (ex: drivers license, social security card, US passport, birth certificate)
- Direct Deposit Form (attach voided check or bank letter)
- Emergency Notification Form
- Background Consent Form
- Family Relationship Disclosure Form
- Student Records Access Form
- Computer Usage Monitoring Form
- Harassment & Discrimination Signature Form
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedures
- Conflict of Interest & Ethics Signature Form
- Information Security Awareness Form
- Values Commitment Form
- Expressive Activities Campus Community
ALL newly hired full-time and part-time employees are required to complete an Ethics Training and a Sexual Harassment & Discrimination Training. Please complete those trainings using the instructions located within the links below. Failure to complete the trainings may result in a delay of receiving your paycheck.
Information on Health Coverage offered by Gadsden State is available below. All full-time employees are offered health insurance by the college. Other options are available through the open marketplace for part-time employees.