2+2 Poultry Science Program
Students in the 2+2 Poultry Science Program have the opportunity to work in an industry that generates more than $3.1 billion each year in Alabama and accounts for more than 65 percent of the state’s annual farming revenues.
While at Gadsden State, students enrolled in the partnership program will complete their core curriculum as well as an introductory agriculture class that is streamed live from the campus of Auburn University. Scholarship awards in the amount of 13 credit hours are currently available. Scholarship evaluation criteria includes:
- Admission to Gadsden State
- Intention to transfer to Auburn University and major in Poultry Science
- Completion of the Gadsden State General Scholarship Application
- Completion of the Poultry Science Scholarship application
- Description of educational and career goals (no more than 250 words)
- GPA of 2.5 or greater.
Submission of scholarship applications no later than May 1 prior to Fall 2020 acceptance.
Amanda Martin, Enrollment Specialist