Positive Case list
As Gadsden State officials are notified of positive COVID-19 cases, a public notice will be posted here. All employees or students reporting a positive test result are quarantined while receiving medical treatment in accordance with public health protocols. Out of an abundance of caution and in our efforts to stem the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are notifying anyone who has been in close contact with the COVID-positive person and asking them to self-quarantine for the amount of time as recommended by their healthcare provider.
Health and safety remain our No. 1 priority. Gadsden State is following medical protocols from state and national health authorities and has implemented recommended guidelines in relation to social distancing, hygiene, travel and visits to the College.
Positive COVID-19 Cases at Gadsden State:
- Employee on all campuses (no close contacts) -- reported Aug. 3
- Employee on the Ayers Campus -- reported July 24
- Student on the East Broad Campus -- reported July 24
- Student on the East Broad Campus – reported July 21
- Employee on Wallace Drive Campus – reported July 14
- Student on the Valley Street Campus – reported July 9
- Student on the Ayers Campus – reported July 9
- Employee on the East Broad and Wallace Drive Campuses – reported July 7
- Employee on the East Broad and Ayers Campuses – reported July 7
- Student on the Ayers Campus – reported July 2
- Employee on the East Broad Campus – reported June 25