Apply now for admission to Gadsden State! Be sure to also apply for scholarships and financial aid. Don’t forget to see your advisor. Those with questions regarding admission to the College, please email email@example.com.
How to Apply
- Submit an online application through our Application Portal
- Submit Driver’s License or Other Approved Proof of US Citizenship
- Submit Official (Graduated) High School Transcript or GED Transcript
- Submit all Official College Transcript(s) (Transfer Applicants only)
- Submit Dual Enrollment Form (High School Applicants only)
- Submit Transient Permission Letter (Transient Applicants only)
Check admissions status and outstanding requirements at any time by logging into the Application Portal. Use the same username and password created when application was made.
International applicants, please visit the International Office located in Naylor Hall on the George Wallace Drive campus, or visit their website by clicking HERE.