Admissions & Aid
The Student Ambassador program at Gadsden State strives to inspire students through leadership development. Ambassadors show leadership, professionalism, pride and the desire to promote Gadsden State while delivering superior customer service at all times. Student Ambassadors are the best representatives of the college student body and are dedicated to student outreach, success, diversity and strengthening student connections. Gadsden State student ambassadors act as official hosts and representatives of the College.
Apply to be a Student Ambassador
Applications for Student Ambassador opens each academic year in October. Applications are due by March 1. Applications are open to graduating high school seniors. If you have questions about the application process, please contact Laura Swann.
Qualities of a Student Ambassador:
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Be self-motivated and responsible
- Ability to work as a team member
- Have a passion for helping students be successful
- A willingness to develop or improve oral communication skills
- Must be in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Be able to work a minimum of 4 office hours a week and work campus events as needed
- Must be willing to arrange schedule for future semesters according to office needs
- Attend all required training sessions and monthly meetings
If you are faculty or staff, and you would like to request student ambassadors to volunteer for your event, please allow at least a two weeks' notice when requesting student ambassador volunteers.