Students may pay tuition and other fees by web using a Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express. Payment for tuition should be made at the time of registration.
All students/parents paying by web will need the student number and pin number to process the payment. The pin number is a six-digit number set up by the student during the first use of the automated system. The student must remember the six-digit number to access the student account by web. If the student does not remember his/her pin number, the student should talk with the Computer Center Help Desk at 256-549-8341 or email@example.com.
Online Registration System Instructions
The Online Registration System is for students who have been previously admitted and have all records clear of holds. To use the Online Registration System, the student must have the student number, PIN number, and course call numbers ready. If the student intends to pay fees using a credit card, the student must have the credit card number and expiration date ready. Only MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express will be accepted. Please have the necessary information ready before logging on; the student will be allocated 10 minutes to complete the registration process.
- Login to OneACCS Self Service Banner
- Click Student
- Click Student Account
- Click Account Summary by Term
- Click "Make a Payment" at the bottom
- You will be prompted to login again. Use your OneACCS Self Service Banner username & pin to login a second time (be sure to use you’re A# to login on this screen and not your G#)
- Enter the amount you need to pay and continue through payment screens to submit payment
If you are receiving financial aid, please verify that:
- Your aid has been awarded. You can see this notification on your Financial Aid tab within OneACCS
- Your student account detail shows the aid has been authorized (disbursed). (Student Account > Account Detail by Term)
If the above information is not showing on your OneACCS SSB, you should check your financial aid tab for unsatisfied requirements
A STUDENT IS NOT OFFICIALLY REGISTERED UNTIL TUITION AND FEES ARE PAID OR ASSUMED BY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.