How to Submit Official Documents for Admission?

How do I submit my transcripts or GED to the Gadsden State Admissions Office?


How do I submit my transcripts so they remain official?

Three ways to submit your transcripts:

  • Transcripts can be mailed from the school
  • Brought in person in a sealed envelope from the school
  • Sent by electronic PDF through a company like Escrip or Parchment


Mailing Address:

Gadsden State Community College
P.O. Box 227
Gadsden, AL 35902

(Please note these must come from the school itself through an electronic service)


How do I request my Alabama GED Transcript?


  • Go to the GED Test Service website at
    • Use either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
  • Select the Grads and Transcripts menu option at the top
  • Request your transcripts
    • Login for 2014 or later
    • Select Region
  • Be sure to request the Transcript document type and NOT a diploma for GSCC purposes.
    • If you are requesting the GED transcript for GSCC, it must be sent directly from the GED Credentialing Office to us at or by mail.
      • Gadsden State Community College
        Office of Admissions and Records
        P.O. Box 227
        Gadsden, Alabama 35902-0227