The College Financing Plan is a consumer tool that Gadsden State Community College provides to notify students about their financial cost to attend. It is a standardized form that is designed to simplify the information that students receive about costs and financial aid.
The College Financing Plan only generates estimated figures and all tuition rates, and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Gadsden State’s standard allowance for some expenses may not match your actual costs. Additionally, the financing plan does not include any estimates for personal expenses or travel. Such expenses may vary significantly based upon personal choices.
- The financing plan does not include some fees that are course-specific (e.g., lab fees, educational materials, art supplies, etc.).
All amounts shown on the financing plan or in other publications or websites represent tuition and fees as currently approved by the college. However, Gadsden State reserves the right to modify tuition rates and fees without prior notice and to make such modifications applicable to students currently enrolled at the college, as well as to incoming students. Students are responsible for all charges billed by the college.
The estimates included in the financing plan are not binding on the Secretary of Education, Gadsden State Community College, the Alabama Community College System or the State of Alabama.
To view your College Financing Plan, access OneACCS.
- SELECT Financial Aid Dashboard
- ENSURE the appropriate aid year is displayed
- SELECT the College Financing Plan menu item across the top of the screen
You can choose to download a copy of the College Financing Plan to keep for your records, or you can select to view it online.
Below is an example of what you will see when you view the College Financing Plan. The numbers used below are only examples of what may appear on a typical College Financing Plan. The numbers below do not necessarily reflect what you will see when you log into your personalized College Financing Plan in OneACCS.
Costs in the 2022-2023 year
|Estimated Cost of Attendance||$13,000/yr|
|Tuition and Fees||$3,984|
|Housing and Food||$4,500|
|Books and Supplies||$1,600|
|Other education costs||$494|
Grants and scholarships to pay for college
Total Grants and Scholarships ("Gift" Aid; no repayment needed)
|Grants from your school||$0|
|Federal Pell Grant||$6,895|
|Grants from your state||$0|
|Other scholarships you can use||$0|
What will you pay for college
|Cost of attendance minus total grants and scholarships||$6,105/yr|
|Work-Study (Federal, state or institutional)||$0|