Gadsden State’s Cardinal Commit is a new student orientation designed to arm admitted students with valuable information before starting the first semester. To participate, students should:
- RSVP by pre-registering before the deadline. Walk-in registration will be available as space allows.
- Complete admissions requirements, including submitting the graduated high school transcript.
- Check email for initial credentials to log-in to student systems. These are sent via email after admissions requirements are completed.
- Identify your faculty advisor.
- Meet with your faculty advisor and determine classes for the first semester.
5 Cardinal Commit Advantages
- Learn how to log-in and utilize OneACCS (link) to register for classes, check financial aid, review student information and so much more!
- Discover resources that help students succeed.
- Get your free student ID and parking decal.
- Connect with student organizations and enjoy college life.
- Meet other incoming students and discover what it means to be a Gadsden State Cardinal!
Cardinal Commit is held each July on the Wallace Drive Campus in Gadsden, Ayers Campus in Anniston and Gadsden State Cherokee in Centre. Exact dates will be announced in April and pre-registration will open.